Monday, February 7, 2011

I Want to Marry Greek Yogurt

Marina is a fan of yogurt, she loves it, treats it as a dessert. I, on the other hand, could care less about it. That was until I decided to try The Greek Gods yogurt and fell in love. This stuff promotes good digestive health, and leads your body's defenses against a number of ailments. Greek Yogurt is a strained yogurt made with cow's milk or goat's milk and usually contains between 9%-10% milk fat, whereas typical whole milk varieties of yogurt found in your local grocer generally don't exceed 3.5% milk fat. The higher milk fat and unique manufacturing process give it a much smoother body, and it’s so much creamier than yogurts. As a matter of fact, I’m out and will be heading out to get more, because I’m Jonesing. 

Do it, head out to Sun Harvest and pick up a few containers today, you won’t be sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment